Difference between revisions of "Updates"
(→September 14th 2013)
(→September 14th 2013)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
• Added new [[Chat Tag]]s.
• Added new [[Chat Tag]]s.
• Added 10 new relics.
• Added 10 new relics.
• Added the [[Bone Hat]], [[The
• Added the [[Bone Hat]], [[The ]], [[Climber's Axe]], and [[Handsome Mask]].
== July 3rd 2013 ==
== July 3rd 2013 ==
Revision as of 07:36, 23 July 2014
- 1 September 14th 2013
- 2 July 3rd 2013
- 3 July 2nd 2013
- 4 May 17th 2013
- 5 March 10th 2013
- 6 December 25th 2012
- 7 December 2nd 2012
- 8 November 29th 2012
- 9 November 24th 2012
- 10 November 15th 2012
- 11 November 9th 2012
- 12 October 24th 2012
- 13 August 9th 2012
- 14 July 31st 2012
- 15 July 28th 2012
- 16 June 29th 2012
- 17 June 8th 2012
- 18 May 6th 2012
- 19 May 5th 2012
- 20 April 29th 2012
- 21 April 28th 2012
- 22 April 24th 2012
- 23 April 22nd 2012
- 24 April 21st 2012
- 25 April 13th 2012
- 26 April 10th 2012
- 27 March 29th 2012
- 28 March 3rd 2012
- 29 February 23rd 2012
- 30 February 13th 2012
- 31 February 10th 2012
- 32 February 4th 2012
- 33 January 31st 2012
September 14th 2013
• Revamped the scoreboard. • Started the Robo Event. • Added Robo Crates and Robo Keys. • Added Robo Hats and Body Attachments. • Added Robo Rare Effects. • Added a spectator mode on Smash. • Opened the Marketplace. • Added Marketplace upgrades. • Added new bundles to the Premium Shop. • Added new Chat Tags. • Added 10 new relics. • Added the Bone Hat, The Dictator, Climber's Axe, and Handsome Mask.
July 3rd 2013
• Added Painted variations of newer hats. • Added new functions to certain menus. • AFK players no longer give cash or are considered as a kill when being killed by another player's Mine.
July 2nd 2013
• Added the Quickbar. This can be accessed by holding your sprint key. • Added Paint Remover. • Added "/recipes" and a new button for the recipe list.
May 17th 2013
• Started the Madness Event. • Gifts drop Mythical Chests and Mythical Keys. • Mythical Chests contain new Gems, Materials to repair items, and all of the new items in Broken form. • Added a lot of new Hats, Body Attachments, Auras, Gems, and Materials. • Added the Broken and Mythical qualities. Broken items will become Mythicals upon being repaired with 2 to 4 random Materials or Gems. Mythical items have two above average Attributes and a chance for sockets. • Added the Multiplier Madness random event. This will increase all attributes on Mythical items by 25% for 60 seconds. This does not apply to the Extra Items per Day attribute. • The new Gems have a single set stat and can be upgraded by combining 3 of the same type of Gem and tier. Chipped > Flawed > Normal > Flawless > Perfect. Perfect Gems have attributes slightly higher than the normal cap.
March 10th 2013
• Added multikills to Smash. • Added the Mysterious Chest C and Bundle of Mysterious Chests C. • The Bundle of Blank Paintcans now gives 4 Blank Paintcans instead of 2. • Blank Paintcans now only cost 175 tokens instead of 350. • Added Relic mines.
December 25th 2012
• Activated Event Mode on our gameservers. 30% more cash will be given out! • For every 2 goldbars you purchase, you get 1 goldbar for free! (Buy 4 - get 6, buy 8 - get 12!). Note: You will not get 3 goldbars from the Diamond VIP membership. Only gold bar purchases are affected. • Added the Holiday Crate: It contains Holiday-themed hats that are only available during this event. • Added the Winter Crate: This crate contains all non-legendary Smash Weapons and Tools: Each item will have at least 1 magic attribute and also has a chance of coming with a different "style" (read more about that further down). • Both of these crates can only be opened with a Festive Key; this key can be crafted with the normal recipe(3 x Key Fragment / 50% chance of either regular or Festive Key) or directly from gifts. The new crates only drop from gifts. • Added new Smash Mine styles: Mines can now have different models. There are currently 5 different styles.
December 2nd 2012
We are hosting a give-away for all the players of the community. We are giving away the following prizes: 3 x "Humble Bundle" game packs, each including the following games: Saints Row: The Third Darksiders Metro 2033 Red Faction: Armageddon Company of Heroes Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor To participate in the give-away, all you need to do is purchase a ticket in the Token Shop. A ticket costs 8 tokens and is not tradable. Multiple tickets do not increase your chances of winning (you only need to buy 1). The winners will be drawn on Wednesday night (5/12/2012). Note: You just need to keep the ticket in your inventory to be eligible to win. You don't need to do anything else.
November 29th 2012
• Added the Hourglass Shop. • Added the Timely Aura. • Added a new "+% Better Chance of Getting a Relic" attribute.
November 24th 2012
• Added rare Jewels for Smash Tournament winners. • Added the Ring of Dexterity. • Added the Series 11 Locked Crate. • Added several new chat tags for special donators and tournament winners.
November 15th 2012
• Every Smash Mine except Repulsion has been rebalanced, Flashbang Mine has been nerfed while the rest have been buffed. • The Winged Boots now push back everyone within a 500 unit radius of the wearer based on the amount of fall damage taken. • The Force Staff has been nerfed, the user takes 20% more fall damage and the recharge has been increased to 10 seconds. • Added Community versions of the items added on October 24th, 2012.
November 9th 2012
The event is now over as of November 18th, 2012.
• Activated Event Mode on our gameservers. 30% more cash will be given out! • For every 2 goldbars you purchase, you get 1 goldbar for free! (Buy 4 - get 6, buy 8 - get 12!). Note: You will not get 3 goldbars from the Diamond VIP membership. Only gold bar purchases are affected. • Halloween gifts spawn on the map every 1-3 minutes. Opening one of these gifts has a chance to conjure Merasmus. After spawning, the almighty wizard will challenge you to complete his tasks: • Work together as a team to defeat the evil wizard by completing his tasks; if you do, he will hand out rewards in the form of Rotten, Cursed and Damned Souls! • Combining the souls will grant you a unique Halloween item. • Harder challenges = better souls (Souls value in this order: Damned (Hard) > Cursed (Normal) > Rotten (Easy)) • All of the tasks to achieve are counted globally; this means that you do not have to do something x times, but it also works if x people do it once. • Every player that participates in the task will be rewarded with a soul, even if the task is already achieved (as long as it hasn't ended yet) • Added new chat tags that can be crafted with souls or purchased in the Premium Shop. • Added Halloween Chat Tag Bundle and Bundle of Damned Souls
October 24th 2012
• Updated to Garry's Mod 13. • Added 2 new Hats: Christmas Hat and Cross-Com Express • Added 3 new Body Attachments: Pipboy, Tough Guy Sunglasses, and Perfect Disguise • Added 4 new Auras: Golden Light, Tornado, Whirlpool, and Fairy Circle • Added chat smilies. • Removed the Bundle of Summer Chests from the Premium Shop. • Added the wiki browser and /help. • Added emote spam protection.
August 9th 2012
• Changed chest fragments to wooden fragments. • Fixed descriptions on some items. • Lockpicks now work on Summer Chests and series 9 & 10 Locked Crates.
July 31st 2012
• Summer items are now Common quality. • Fixed the Smash Tools loadout bug some people were experiencing.
July 28th 2012
The event is now over as of August 10th, 2012. Summer Chests are no longer obtainable.
• Launched the Summer Event 2012! During this event, you can find 6 unique Legendary items that can only be acquired while the event is running. Furthermore, powerful Summer Chests will start dropping from gifts. The event runs for this weekend and all of next week at least. A final date will be announced later on. • Enabled Double Goldbar Mode! For every 2 goldbars you purchase, you get 1 goldbar for free! (Buy 4 - get 6, buy 8 - get 12!). Note: You will not get 3 goldbars from the Diamond VIP membership. Only Gold Bar purchases are affected. • Summer Chests will always give you either a new legendary summer item, a jewel or an item that is painted / magic / rare / socketed. Relics can also drop. • Added 21 new relics and reduced the price of the Chest of Relics from 2 goldbars to 1 goldbar. • Increased key and chest drop rate for the duration of the summer event. • Increased rare item drop rate for the duration of the summer event. • Increased gift spawn rate for the duration of the summer event. • Added 2 new crate series (9 & 10). They contain new wearable items created by community members, as well as regular (non-legendary) versions of the Smash Tools (Force Staff & Winged Boots). • Newly added shop items will now be marked as "NEW!" in the shop until the next batch of items is added. • Relics can now have sockets (for now only if they are dropped from Summer Chests). • A sound will now be played whenever a rare item or a relic is crafted or received from a chest / crate. • Updated error logging module. • Added a keep-alive query for the MySQL connection to prevent the server from losing connection to the database (ie: "0 Cash / No Shop"-bug) • Added 3 new community items: The Wingstick, Liquor Locker and Frontline Medic. Thanks to Death The Wolf and Kabooman97 for providing these! • Added missing recipe outlines to items such as magic dust and crafting catalyst. • Fixed a rare bug that would cause the crafting screen to error when the inventory was empty. • Fixed up a few minor errors with admin menu. • Lots of other minor bug fixes.
June 29th 2012
• Added several new community items: Stack of Hats, Boombox, Mad Eye, Scattergun, Adventurer's Pack, Warrior's Shield, Sentry Hat and The Quickfix. • Added a new magic property: Open Sockets. Items with open sockets can inherit magic properties from the items that are inserted into these sockets (for now, only Jewels). Items with sockets can be found in crates, chests, gifts or even randomly. They can have up to 3 sockets. • Added a new item type: Jewels. These items always have at least 1 magic attribute. They can be inserted into items with the "Open Sockets" magic attribute. Doing so will remove the Jewel and add its attributes to the item. Jewels can be found in every crate and can be crafted together to create a new random jewel. • Disabled inventory sorting; it might return in the future but for now it has been removed to reduce amount of database queries being sent in a session. • Fixed FPS issues caused by material cache being faulty. • Optimized profile saving and reduced general amount of queries used. • Switched over to transaction-based queries for inventory saving. • Lots of other minor fixes.
June 8th 2012
• Goldbar Madness-Event has been started! For every 2 Gold Bars you purchase, you get 1 Gold Bar for free! (Buy 4 - get 6, buy 8 - get 12!). Note: You will not get 3 Gold Bars from the Diamond VIP membership. Only Gold Bar purchases are affected. This event lasts from now until Monday morning! • During the event, the rare and painted drop rates have been increased significantly. • Added the attribute system for wearable items: All hats, auras and body attachments can now have prefixes and suffixes which will give them special bonuses. Currently there are 11 different attributes and there are more to come. • Added Relics: These special items are unique and have several predefined attributes. They can also be painted or have an effect attached to them. • Added 2 new Smash Tools: Force Staff and Winged Boots. These can be used instead of mines. • Added a Chest of Relics: This chest will produce one random relic, which can be rare or painted as well. • Added the Bundle of Smash Tools: Contains both the Winged Boots and the Force Staff. • All items found prior to this update will receive the vintage subquality. This will make all the existing items more valuable. • A lot of minor bugfixes and optimizations.
May 6th 2012
Event ended as of May 7th, 2012.
• Activated Paint Madness!: All items (that can be painted) that you unbox from crates or chests (yes, even Mysterious Chests and Rare Chests) will be painted! (This might be a good time to get a painted Katana...) • For every 2 Gold Bars you purchase, you get 1 Gold Bar for free! (Buy 4 - get 6, buy 8 - get 12!). Note: You will not get 3 Gold Bars from the Diamond VIP membership. Only gold bar purchases are affected. • The chance to get a rare item has been significantly increased! • Event mode is enabled; you get 30% more cash for winning / getting awards / killing people / ...
• Added painted variations for new items: Tree Hat, Spike Hat, Dragonborn Helmet, Warsworn Helmet, Bolgan, Charmer's Chapeau, Hunter's Headband, Counterfeit Billycock, Deus Specs, Windmill, Enemy Intelligence and Harpoon! • Crates can now be lockpicked. • Rearranged some items in the crates.
May 5th 2012
• Added new item type: Crates. They behave exactly the same as regular chests did, except they contain different items. Every crate contains 5-6 hats, 1-2 body attachments, 1-2 weapons and 0-2 auras. • Stopped all existing regular chests from dropping and removed all crafting recipes to create regular chests: This pretty much means that the supply of old Series 1 - 5 chests will slowly start to decline. Bundle of chests will still be available! Rare chests also behave the same way they used to. • Added recipe to re-roll Smash Weapons. • Added gift locations for map mg_smash_combine. • Added 4 new mines: Bleed Mines, Healing Mines, Drill Mines, & Puppet Mines. • Optimized all existing Smash mines. • Added sudden death mode on Smash: After a certain amount of time, Drill Mines will start appearing to collapse the platforms players are standing on and speed up the round. This should help avoid long and boring rounds on certain maps. • Added new display messages for mines. • Added individual map properties for each Smash map. • Community items now have their own item quality; they are no longer legendary quality. • Changed Magic Dust creation recipe from 2 to 3 Dust. • Changed default amount of rounds before voting on Smash maps from 20 to 15. • Fixed recipe list not being ordered. • Fixed one player name being stuck behind a button on the invite screen. • Fixed players being able to unbox or create an item with "Cigarette Smoke" particle effect. • Fixed Mysterious Chests A not being untradable after being crafted by VIP members.
April 29th 2012
• Added kill assists from mines: Whenever somebody dies while under the effect of one of your mines, you get credit for the kill. • The system is now tracking the kills mentioned above. • Fixed a bug with item drop system where mines with affixes could spawn. • Adjusted ammo and delays for all mines. • Mines now immediately cloak when placed. This should make placing effective traps a lot easier. The mine still needs to arm before being able to be triggered. • Adjusted visual effects from Flashbang Mines to decay equally fast on all clients (FPS). • Flashbang Mines can no longer be triggered by the owner of the mine. • Increased the radius of mines by 4 units in each dimension. • The applied force of Repulsion Mines is a lot less predictable now. • The Smash scoreboard now properly separates dead and alive players and sorts by amount of kills.
April 28th 2012
• Added the loadout to Smash: Players can now choose from several weapons and tools. Once an item is acquired, it can be used in Smash by pressing the F3 key. • Added 5 Smash mines for use in the loadout menu. More will follow in later updates. Have a look at this list to see what each mine does. • Added a new Smash map by jaythorpe: Combine • Changed the Series 5 Chest from "Flamethrowers" to "Weapons and Tools". This chest now contains both Flamethrowers for use in Dodgeball and Weapons / Tools for use in Smash. • Bundle items now have their own quality. • Added a Bundle of Mines: It contains all of the new Smash Weapons and can be found in the Premium Shop!
April 24th 2012
• Enabled the Shop Preview button: Clicking it will show you what your character looks like. • Added a recipe to disenchant rare items: You can now remove the effect from an item without losing the base item. All attributes (paint, tradable, craftable...) will remain the same - only the effect is stripped. The recipe also yields Dust. • Combining 2 x Dust will create Magic Dust. • Recipes that require rare items as inputs or give rare items as output will now show the correct color coding on the item box. • Sorting the inventory by type will now correctly sort chests by series. (thanks to Willdy for reminding me) • Added 1 new community-made hat: Warsworn Helmet.
April 22nd 2012
• Added several new hats and attachments: Windmill, Spike Hat, Harpoon, Dragonborn Helmet, Enemy Intelligence, Tree Hat and Deus Specs. • Added new VIP tags to the /settings menu. They will be displayed next to your name in chat and on the scoreboard. • Added QuickCraft for Diamond VIP Members: This feature allows players to craft certain items by clicking a button next to the recipe. If the player has the necessary items in the inventory, the system will automatically add them to the crafting window. • Buying an item from the shop will now return you to the shop (useful for buying money bags). • Added an icon to the chatbox for the inventory viewer. • The scoreboard on Slope and Smash now properly scales user tags that are less than 32px wide. • Added the Medal of Excellence: It is given to active users of the community who help out by creating hats, posting on the forums, contributing to the wiki, posting suggestions or reporting bugs.
April 21st 2012
• Added a new Smash map by jaythorpe: Space Station • Added new chest: Mysterious Chest Series B. Currently, this chest only drops randomly (or from gifts) and cannot be crafted (Diamond Member recipe will be activated in a few weeks). • Added new moneybag: 5,000,000 Cash • Added new chest bundles: Bundle of Mysterious Chests A and Bundle of Mysterious Chests B. When used, they turn into 8 chests and 8 keys. They can be purchased in the Premium Shop. • Picking up a gift can now have negative effects. • Double-clicking an item in the trade screen will send it to or remove it from the trade window. • Deleting an item will no longer force you to re-open the inventory. • Crafting an item will no longer set the tiny-inventory page back to 1 • Added support for smaller inventory icons (16px, 32px, 48px) • Fixed the message box in the top-left corner not displaying messages correctly after a while. Also set a fixed width and height. • Added the inventory viewer: Type /inv or /view to see another user's inventory in-game! • Lots of other minor bugfixes.
April 13th 2012
Items no longer exist as of April 16th, 2012.
• Added the Easter Key and Bundle of Easter Keys. The bundle will turn into 12 Easter Keys on use and can be purchased in the Premium section of the shop. Easter Keys only work on Series 6 Chests and they will disappear after the Easter Event has ended, so make sure you use them! • The Easter Key has a chance to drop randomly from gifts. • Added the Rare Painted Item Chests: These chests will always create a rare painted item. Both the Tier 1 and the Tier 2 & 3 (combined) versions of the chests can be found in the Premium section.
April 10th 2012
• Activated Event Mode on our gameservers (excluding lobby). 30% more cash will be given out! • Random gifts spawn on the map every 1-3 minutes. This random delay decreases the more players are on the server. The gifts contain random items from the drop system, but also Legendary Locked Chests. • The Legendary Locked Chests contain painted hats and attachments. The item can be rare. These chests will disappear on Monday 16th, when the Easter Event ends, so make sure you open them by then. • Regular chests can also give painted hats now, if the item has painted variations. • New as of 10/04/2012: The gifts on servers now have a 1% chance to drop an incredibly uncommon painted item. The item itself cannot be purchased or acquired after the Easter Event, so act fast and grab as many gifts as you can!
• The Inventory Expander now gives the user 30 extra spaces instead of 15. The price remains the same (1 gold bar) • Added 2 new dodgeball flamethrower attributes (Stun & Damage Reduction). • Fixed a major issue with item management resulting in lost items. • The forum item tags now display paint variations and rare effects.
March 29th 2012
• Added 2 new hats: Hotdog Hat and the Terracotta Pot • Added 1 new attachment: Mapper's Medal. This item is given to community members that have helped us out by providing maps. • Added 1 new special item: Inventory Expander. This premium item will increase your inventory by 15 spaces (1 page) when used. • Added 1 new key: Lockpick. This item has a 50% chance of opening any Series 1-5 or Mysterious Chest. If you succeed, you will receive an item from the chest. If it fails, the chest will disappear but the broken lockpick will turn into a key fragment.
March 3rd 2012
• Added 3 new attachments: Santa Beard, Holiday Antlers and the Guitar • Added 1 new hat: Capo's Capper • Increased chances for rare items from crates (1.81% -> 2.22%) • Fixed a minor glitch with item drops.
February 23rd 2012
• Added new crafting recipes • Added VIP features for our new donator memberships • Added new items: the Mysterious Chest and the Bundle of Chests
February 13th 2012
• Redesigned the different shop pages to display more items at once; you shouldn't have to browse dozens of pages to find an item you like anymore. Thanks to Pridit for helping me out. • Created separate pages for Premium & Special items. • Created a separate page for crafting recipes. • Added a notice to the crafting recipes page to explain combo-item recipes. • Added 3 more community-created items; Big Chief, Buccaneer's Bicorne and Conquistador
February 10th 2012
• Added the restriction system: This will allow us to specifically punish those people that do not like to play by the rules, grief / exploit, spam or are simply making it difficult for other people to enjoy their stay on our servers. • A list of all punishments / restrictions will be posted soon
• Added a new scoreboard by Stebbzor. This is still a work in progress and more information (stats) will be displayed in each player's drop-down list
February 4th 2012
• Fixed up some effects on rare items • Added 1 community item: The Wizard Hat • Added 1 item: The Killer's Kabuto
January 31st 2012
• Added re-roll crafting recipe for flamethrowers • Dodgeball statistics are now logged (Wins, Losses, Kills, Deaths) • Implemented Item Database (click) • Implemented Player Statistics (click) • Added 1 new community item: Smoker's Pleasure
• Added a new map: db_stadium • Added 11 achievements • Changed some aspects of the "Razor"-flamethrower • Added a 33% chance to hurt an enemy player when you airblast them • Airblast-force increased to 550 (from 400) • Improved rocket trajectory when near player
List of all updates/revisions until November 4th 2011: http://moronyard.com/nonDB_changelog.txt