Puzzles map 5
This puzzle requires the player to reach the top of the tower by using doors. Two methods to do this are:
- Get two doors and use them to get your self higher (only 1 person at a time)
- make a walkway up so that other players can help you progress
This puzzle is formed of 3 stages:
- The first layer the players can only walk on certain blocks or they will be teleported back to the start. (we're not going to show you the path, however much you beg)
- This layer is in the dark, so press F to turn on your flash light. Then attempt it in the same way as you did for the first.
- This layer has two different routes. This is the last path you'll have to complete to finish this puzzle!
To get across the water, you need to make a path out of the purple balls. Piece of cake.
On this map you will need to use your Gravity Gun to push the balls into the holes. Easy! (super sarcasm)
Balloons! Climb the ropes of the balloons and jump from balloon to balloon to get to the end. On the moving balloons, you must walk in the direction they are moving to stay holding on to them. Careful not to fall!
Invisible stairs. Use the barrels to climb the invisible stairs.
Empty room, right? Wrong. Hit at the ground to find out whether you can walk there or not. If you hear a hitting noise, walk forward. If there's a platform there, it will appear when you walk onto it. Part 2 is trial and error.
This puzzle essentially a parkour map where all you have to do is get to the end. You will encounter plenty of spinning and moving platforms along the way!
A straight path. Easy enough, right? Not quite... When you are standing on the left side of the ramp, it throws you to the right. If you're standing on the right, it throws you left. Have fun trying to stay on!
Invisible path! Can't see it? use your flashlight (F)! Climb all the way to the top. About half way up, the path will be flashing, so you may take a bit longer.
BasketBall! Everyone loves BasketBall! Simply shoot the balls in to the hoops. You'll know when you score...
This puzzle has 2 parts! In the first part, simply jump and run your way to the northeast corner of the platform. Then, turn on your flashlight to see the path as you continue your trek to the exit at the northeast corner!