37 hrs on record
last played on Mar 27
23 hrs on record
last played on Mar 23
ok Jan 7, 2023 @ 6:30pm 
gmaer ageyr
Cay O'West Aug 20, 2022 @ 10:25am 
I'M DELETING YOU, BROTHER!
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
████████████]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
█████████████████] 99% complete.....

🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable ☪I could never delete you Brother!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Mujahideen👪 who would give their lives for ﷲAllahﷲ Or never get called ☁️Brother
Wokie Oct 6, 2021 @ 3:35pm 
this man is toxic and thats the reason why we all love him :steamthis:
Speed Jun 19, 2021 @ 5:05pm 
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xx
xm ♥ tera.gg Jun 18, 2021 @ 6:14am 
Hey I came here to inform you of your 30 day ban <3, if you wish to see the clip that got you banned you can DM/PM on Xone#4886, don't be toxic next time and play for fun instead of malding over a previous velk player.