𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓾𝔂=)
𝓦𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼^_^

═════════════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══════════════════
brumstu Apr 7, 2021 @ 6:57pm 
hi mate, can you add me? just for a quick chat
Aurilar Jan 10, 2021 @ 12:54pm 
hey, i cant send you friend request, so can you add me please? its urgent
Kritz Oct 26, 2020 @ 5:49am 
After a good game in csgo, i added him because he seemed like a cool guy. We got chatting, over the next couple of months we became good friends. Lots of banter, lots of great CS and most importantly true friendship.
I invited him to my house for a csgo lan party. He said he was coming so i was looking forward to meeting him in real life.
When he arrived at my house, he pushed me against the wall and started nibbling my ear, i felt his hard♥♥♥♥♥♥push against my leg. I punched him and then 1 tapped him. Turns out he was gay. Don't trust this guy
Kritz Aug 4, 2017 @ 5:05am 
░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█▀▀██▐███▀▀██▐████
█░░█▌████░░█▌█████
█░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀░█
█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█
█░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░█
░█░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
It's COOL to be gay!
Post this on the wall of a homosexual friend and tell them how COOL they are
Kritz Aug 3, 2017 @ 5:05pm 
My name is jarod I'm 12 years old (don't worry I've been told I am VERY mature for my age) and I am a hardcore PC gamer!! Some of my favorite games are Minecraft (of course), Undertale, various Pokemon rom hacks, and those mini games you can play on Mineplex and Hypixel. I'm currently in a relationship with a beautiful 17 year old girl even though I'm only 12 (she thinks I have the maturity of a 17 year old) and I play videogames like the original Mario bros on an NES emulator with her as well as games on mineplex. My set up consists of a MacBook Air, and various chip packets that I've left out on the desk from nights of hardcore gaming. I'd love to get to know the rest of you!