Doxicity
John   Buffalo, New York, United States

Here I will update my CS:GO betting activity.

8/15/14 - Fnatic (49%) vs VP (51%)
Fnatic 19 - 16 VP
WW AWP Asiimov ($60) on VP
Currently Offline
Kuba Sep 6, 2022 @ 9:59pm 
..............▄▄▄▄▄
..............▄▌░░░░▐▄
............▐░░░░░░░▌
....... ▄█▓░░░░░░▓█▄
....▄▀░░▐░░░░░░▌░▒▌
.▐░░░░▐░░░░░░▌░░░▌
▐ ░░░░▐░░░░░░▌░░░▐
▐ ▒░░░ ▐░░░░░░▌░▒▒▐
▐ ▒░░░░▐░░░░░░▌░▒▐
..▀▄▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░▌▄▀
........ ▀▀▀ ▐░░░░░░▌
.................▐░░░░░░▌
................▐▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
...............▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
...............▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
................▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
..................▀▌▒▀▒▐
sail Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:46pm 
Who the hell is "Understalker"? It's probably just one of those dumb things you think about as a kid and only start questioning later on in life, but he's seriously in tons of cyber attacks. He must be a pretty eclectic guy because his appeareances are a part of everything from ddos to backdoors to inspect element. Does anyone know the answer??
j Mar 18, 2017 @ 3:14pm 
xdddddddddddddddd
chaoticbiotic Apr 25, 2016 @ 1:56pm 
♥♥♥♥ you
Bon Mar 5, 2016 @ 12:04am 
After being on 4chan for 5 years I can guarantee you that I've seen some cancerous and downright autistic ♥♥♥♥. And I'm not even an old ♥♥♥ yet, but I can guarantee you and everyone else reading this that this has to be one of the most ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ horrible and disgraceful things that I have ever had the discomfort of watching. I seriously don't understand why anyone would think that this was a good idea. ♥♥♥♥ you and your music video, all this pepe and reee ♥♥♥♥ is starting to rustle my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ jimmies. I'm starting to contemplate suicide more and more ever since I watched this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ garbage. ♥♥♥♥ you and your All Star ♥♥♥♥.
hehe Jan 3, 2016 @ 5:37pm 
After being on 4chan for 5 years I can guarantee you that I've seen some cancerous and downright autistic ♥♥♥♥. And I'm not even an old ♥♥♥ yet, but I can guarantee you and everyone else reading this that this has to be one of the most ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ horrible and disgraceful things that I have ever had the discomfort of watching. I seriously don't understand why anyone would think that this was a good idea. ♥♥♥♥ you and your music video, all this pepe and reee ♥♥♥♥ is starting to rustle my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ jimmies. I'm starting to contemplate suicide more and more ever since I watched this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ garbage. ♥♥♥♥ you and your All Star ♥♥♥♥.