Jadd

No information given.
Currently Offline
xKNIGHT-Wow-gaming. pause cs Aug 3, 2023 @ 2:38am 
+rep add me when u come back, i need active players and my friends list is full we have contact on facebook:), add me on facebook Marius Madsen Ursin. Its just that i hope u understand, its hard for me to find people to play with when 70% of my friendslist are gone for long time.. i dont like to clean up, but i has to because i dont wanna solo que. i have removed 80% because of unnactive accounts. Since my main game is csgo and cs2 now, you can always take contact if you wanna play those games or other reasons:), its because we can have contact on facebook. and if you want to play\game with me, you can add me. so if you wanna play with me, you can add me back. i start from scratch.
ZoHa Nov 19, 2019 @ 10:03am 
)
BOLIDEN HC Mar 11, 2019 @ 11:52am 
Hello Jadd, this is the administrator of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
We have noticed you haven't logged in for 10 weeks, we're just checking to see that everything is okay with our biggest fan. Since you visited us last time we've updated the minecraft section with many videos we know you will enjoy. See you soon!
FriendlyFred87 Sep 1, 2018 @ 2:41pm 
+rep Brilliant microphone
Jadd May 29, 2018 @ 12:28pm 
awesome...
BOLIDEN HC May 29, 2018 @ 11:51am 
Hello Jadd, this is the administrator of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥™.
We have noticed you haven't logged in for 10 weeks, we're just checking to see that everything is okay with our biggest fan. Since you visited us last time we've updated the :csgob: section with many videos we know you will enjoy. See you soon!