Medic Man Mute
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

WELCOME TO MY PROFILE!
- Friend requests from gambling bots/people will always be ignored.
- This is my one and only account, watch out for impersonators.
Currently Offline
Artwork Showcase
Screenshot Showcase
Favorite Guide
Created by - artimits
In this guide i am going to share my knowledge about maybe one of the most useful operators Mute.
Favorite Group
This group collects user with STEAM-Level 150 or higher.
Members
In-Game
In Chat
Workshop Showcase
This is my first ever time making a map in TF2SDK and my first ever time creating content for the TF2 Side of the workshop, i hope you like what i've produced and i will address any issues during a playtest session, i don't expect this to be spick n span f
120 ratings
Created by - Medic Man Mute
Review Showcase
0.7 Hours played
AN HONEST REVIEW (After 40 Minutes of Gameplay: Because the game broke after that.)

Booted up the game, alright. It worked alright but the aspect ratio was miles off, let's just adjust that, done! Now! Into the GAM- Wait a minute. sorry, what was that? no... what? I can't hear you because the game has managed to deafen me beyond reckoning. After fixing the sound I found the way in which the game flowed was really disappointing. Take a look at the original half life games as of how they managed to tie their levels together seamlessly and quickly. One level in "Hunt Down the Freeman" is incredibly slow to load and bare in mind I have a pretty beefy PC so this shouldn't really be an issue, however a Half-Life level loads seconds faster than the hour-long wait between levels you have to endure from Hunt down the Freeman.

It seems everyone has a different experience with their build, It's almost as if the build you guys have is far different to the one I have. I couldn't even get that far before the game started returning console errors, lighting and texture bugs as well as cutscene errors. This game is by far the most awfully orchestrated piece of rubbish I've ever played and that even then is too generous.

I often found myself being unable to figure out what I had to do most times and without any visual points or obvious layout to the levels it was unclear whether I had to fight or leave especially when it came to strider and gunship battles. If I ever died, the game would purposely auto-save right before I died and reload the moments before my inevitable demise. Hard-locking me out of that particular save-state.

There were various errors throughout as I've mentioned above, the biggest pet peeve with the technical side of the game was the lighting, at no point when you came to a dark area did it offer you any hint that you had NVG's (Night Vision Goggles). I found myself frantically searching through the controls just to see no flashlight/NVG controls because they weren't labeled as such.

Onto the developers. This isn't a dig at them, but they should've abandoned the project long ago and it should've remained a mod at best. The backlash and headaches are yet to come for the Director, I'm sure of that much and sincerely hope that "Hunt Down the Freeman" is removed from Steam as soon as humanly possible. The developers are partly to blame, however, I believe their work was poorly put to use and could've been done far better. As a Games Designer myself I can see there was clearly no structure in the development cycle of this game and from everything I've delved into and read, well it just proves my point further.

To conclude. Don't Hunt down the Freeman, Instead If you did buy the game. Hunt down your Refund.

-Wolfaye.
Rarest Achievement Showcase
Achievement Showcase
Welcome to my Profile, Please read carefully.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
:lunar2019piginablanket: Leave a comment with a clear reason for adding me or your request will remain pending.
:lunar2019piginablanket: All group invites will be ignored.
:lunar2019piginablanket: Do not ask for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, cards, emoticons or backgrounds, even as a joke, it's not funny.
:lunar2019piginablanket: I am not trading any of my items.
:lunar2019piginablanket: I am not selling any of my items.
:lunar2019piginablanket: If you are going to try to scam me, don't waste your time, I'm not stupid.
:lunar2019piginablanket: Please don't send me any stupid trade offers.

SOURCE FILM MAKER AND OTHER SHOWCASE LINKS

My Deviantart: DeviantArt [wolfaye77.deviantart.com]
My Portfolio: Portfolio Website [dannyc19971.wixsite.com]
My Sketchfab: 3D Sketchfab Portfolio [sketchfab.com]
Salien Stats
Level Reached
Bosses Fought

Experience Earned
Recent Activity
7,257 hrs on record
last played on Jun 25, 2020
1,069 hrs on record