14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Murder map changes  (Read 2759 times)

Crimedog

• October 2012
  • 9 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:2629521 STEAM_0:1:2629521
« December 31, 2015, 06:11:19 PM » #14380
Hello all! It's been a long time since I been on and even longer since I posted anything. I've been away on deployment and just recently got back. Been bouncing around between games and such trying to find something really fun. And I saw there are some new game modes and the lobby is finally up and decided to check it out. So I was playing murder for a large portion of the day yesterday, which btw, is quite fun with this community. The main problem I noticed was map changes. I talked to a lot of people who have been playing murder a lot and they said the map doesn't change, no matter what, or at least it's been stuck on the current map for a very long time. I certainly can agree that after about 8 hours of playing murder on the same map, I was certainly in the mood for a new one. No matter how many votes we had for any particular map it would not change.

Just thought I would point it out in case management was unaware of this. It would be really nice to have that fixed and be able to actually play other maps. That is all! Thanks!
I like, a do, da cha cha....