14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Introduction-ish  (Read 2849 times)

JakeG5

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • August 2012
  • 27 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:38882605 STEAM_0:0:38882605
« April 25, 2013, 06:28:30 PM » #8027
Hello everyone on the Moron Yard community, you may have seen me plenty of times on the server, but I have realized I haven't created an introduction post yet. Well, here it is.

I've been playing ever since Willdy has introduced me to this community, while we were both in Ninjah-Gaming. I haven't been playing since November 22nd, according to the last login. I see that many things have changed with the community, and myself.

Here are some random facts about me:

I am a very serious and dramatic person, I tend to exaggerate things more than they need to be.
I have a tendency to change my name quite often on Steam, and sometimes remove all my friends on my friends list.
I am a brony and furry. (I really hope this doesn't cause some hate towards me.)
I used to be a moderator while I was in Ninjah-Gaming.
I have a decent amount of time to myself when I get from school, usually 5 or more hours.
My real name is Jake.
I am 14 years old.
I enjoy reading and playing video games.
I like wolves and dogs.
My favorite pony is Applejack.

I really enjoy this server and the community that goes along with it. I know that moderator applications are closed right now, but I would really love to apply some time, if I can. I've added Willdy and NonSENSE (and a few other players I meet in-game) to my friends list so I can contact them if I have any questions.

I hope you can accept me into your community and see you in-game!  ;)

Thanks for reading!  ;D

-Pure

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:42:46 PM by Pure »

Willdy

• September 2011
  • 2276 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:22970989 STEAM_0:0:22970989
« April 25, 2013, 06:29:42 PM » #8028
Yaaaaaaaaay =)

It's nice of you to come back to the community and I hope you enjoy your time here (again) :p

If you do need anything then just ask me =)