14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Logan[YEEZY] Ban Appeal  (Read 1626 times)

Logan.

• July 2014
  • 40 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:41918399 STEAM_0:1:41918399
« July 16, 2015, 11:27:23 PM » #13818
Name: Logan[YEEZY]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41918399
Reason:
So, I received a ban for "Harassment, giving out personal information" for a player(who I am not going to name). Now of course as I was curious to know what proof they have to place this 8 day ban on me. However, when I added the person who put the ban on me, I asked for the proof and sadly I still have not received the proof whatsoever and was actually discouraged to make this appeal(because I was banned by one of the owners, but also he had sufficient amount of proof which I haven't been provided). I love playing on this server, but I feel like it's pretty unjustified that I didn't get any warnings for my said actions. I'm not asking for a complete unban, but at least decrease my ban as was done for Lucky. As to the person who was involved with this incident, the only thing I can really say at this point is sorry. In general, I cannot take back things that I have done/said in the past, but I can say I have never talked to you inside OR outside of the game 1 on 1, which is why I do not know how evidence is being placed against me and at this point it seems like it's a he said, she said game. However, you do have the right to report if you felt harassed, in which I cannot blame you for. In the end, if the evidence is provided and I have to take this punishment in order for me to play on the server, i'll take it, but in my current state of mind, I felt like this was absolutely necessary. Thanks for reading

Other(optional): I love the servers and the members of the community and whatever happens from here, wish the best of luck to you guys

- Logan

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:43:14 PM by Logan. »

Stebbzor

• September 2011
  • 521 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:13707575 STEAM_0:0:13707575
« July 17, 2015, 12:46:59 AM » #13820
Professional and polite ban appeal, I will reduce your ban from 8 days to 4 days.

But if I see any sort of harassment or disrespect towards other players I will place a longer ban, same goes for the others that were banned.
x2