14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Explorer Login Help  (Read 1641 times)

Toothless Teh Dragon

• March 2013
  • 7 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:15176089 STEAM_0:1:15176089
« April 01, 2014, 06:39:35 PM » #11334
Hey there,

So before I go into my issue, I want to state that I have inquired with most mods and admins about my issue and I have tried some of their suggestions but right now I am at the point where I am having to go back and forth ingame and on the forums to try and work out what my account for the marketplace and bank, etc. that kinda stuff.

My issue in complete detail is: I am not able to log into my Explorer account that enables me as a donator and community member to access my bank, marketplace and the other benefits included. At first I thought it was an issue of not having an account registered, which lead me to inquire in the first place, which later lead me to try and go ingame to create an account, However when I try and create an account it prompts me with "You already have an account registered to the username: Toothless The Dragon (My ingame name). knowing this I would then try to verify my account but ever time i entered a password I believed to be correct it would stop me telling me its an incorrect password.

This is where the back and forth starts; I would try changing my password but syncing my forum account password to the explorer account password via sync profile option, which would then tell me to go back ingame and verify my account, after going back in and trying to verify my account it would again stop me with an incorrect password. I thought that I might have forgotten my password on the forums so I changed my forum password and tried to resync again. Long, long story short, I am still unable to access my explorer account because it will not verify my account in the ingame registry.

What I am looking for is for a staff member preferably a higher ranked staff member to handle this issue (sorry mods, unless you have the capability to clearly fix this issue) I would like, if possible, for a admin to private message me my Explorer account information with my username and password that you can create for me that I can change later.

I think I have patiently waited long enough and exhausted all options I can do myself, I think its time to consult some help.

Thank you in advance, if you need any clarification let me know and I will provide pictures if necessary.
Spooderman Aka. Toothless The Dragon

nonSENSE

• September 2011
  • 1365 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:11953676 STEAM_0:0:11953676
« April 01, 2014, 08:14:11 PM » #11335
It looks like you have 2 forum accounts; Toothless Teh Dragon & Toothless The Dragon.

I have deleted the latter; you can now verify the account in-game by using your current forum password.

Toothless Teh Dragon

• March 2013
  • 7 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:15176089 STEAM_0:1:15176089
« April 01, 2014, 11:06:00 PM » #11342
Thank you sir,

I will update the thread if I come across any outgoing issues.
x1