14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: How to play & FAQ  (Read 2580 times)

Persious

• September 2011
  • 139 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:22507700 STEAM_0:1:22507700
« September 19, 2011, 04:12:14 PM » #60
Smash - By Stebbzor and nonSENSE

Description of the gamemode:

Smash is a gamemode, which gives the player exitement and fun.
The gamemode is simple, but you'll have a fun time playing it.

It begins with, all players being alive (Obviously) and the map has all tiles up standing on a few poles.
But after 5 seconds, the round starts. Then the squares begin getting shot out of the holes, and you'll have to run and jump to avoid dying.

On Smash, you simply run, jump and push. The gamemode is about running away from some squares, that get shot out of (usually) 2 hole's.
What you have to do, is simply be the last man standing, and escaping from the breaking tiles and you'll win cash. (More players on, more cash won)

Squares coming out of a hole.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH]

Another picture, of 3 squares, and the hole.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40[/ATTACH]

FAQ - Questions and Answers
(Some related to the shop)

Question #1 - How do I get cash?
Answer #1 - You simply gain cash, by being the last man standing.

Question #2 - Can you tell me what I can use my cash on?
Answer #2 - Well, you can use your cash on buying items. Hats, attachments, auras and Special features. Simply type /shop to open the shop menu.

Question #3 - Help, some models are missing!
Answer #3 - Well, don't worry. If your missing some hat models or anything like that, simply type /resource to open the resource menu.

Question #4 - How come, some people can wave, bow etc. ?
Answer #4 - You can simply type "act wave" in console to wave or type "act bow" to bow.

Question #5 - How can someone play in third person view?
Answer #5 - Well, there are some small tips, just under your cash bar, where it shows multiple tips.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]

If there is something missing, please let me know. And your always welcome to ask me more questions.

READ: BARE WITH ME, FOR MY GRAMMAR. I'M TRYING MY BEST, BUT ENGLISH ISN'T MY MAIN LANGUAGE.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:21:48 PM by Persious »