14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Some Discussions  (Read 1634 times)

Arvis

• July 2013
  • 65 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:27011521 STEAM_0:0:27011521
« September 09, 2013, 09:39:50 PM » #9493
Okay on this topic i want to talk about some issues on this server.

1. Issue would be the afk players. Since the school year started most of the players are afk on the server usually 60-70% percent of players. This Causes Round to go very slowly and people getting mad at them. My solution would be that another team should be added witch would be called "Spectators" so that people that have diamond status and go afk they get sent to spectator mod. My second solution for this is that the afk players will be automatically killed in the beginning of the round or something like on Slope.

2. Taking care of the server. I noticed and i am not saying any 1 does a shitty job, that only boink of the staff are online playing and watching the game and since he got a new job he "babysit" the server all the time now. Plus usually i believe when boink is at work or sleeping and is offline people tend to ignore the rules. So that's why we need another or so "babysitters" on the smash and maybe the slope server, there are some people that are active and helpful.

3. Microphone. Its a simple suggestion to make a rule that only people that are 15 or above of age would be allowed to speak in to the microphone. Don't get me wrong I don't say i don't like little kids i just don't like the bastards  that tend to scream in to the microphone. Because a squeak fest is not rare on this server especially when there are no "babysitters". And don't say that i should mute because if i mute them and other people wont when i talk they might also talk so it would be a mayhem.

Basically this is all i had to say. post here what you think about this.
x1

Waabbit

• April 2013
  • 147 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:41453322 STEAM_0:1:41453322
« September 10, 2013, 11:28:50 AM » #9509
RE: #1 This has been discussed lots already, think they (the admin/owner/almightygodpeople) said they were looking into it.

#2 Meh, maybe, I haven't seen many assholes on the server tbh, then again I've been away for a month.

#3 No. This is discrimination and shouldn't be introduced at all. o.O