14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: New Gems/Jewels and Relics!  (Read 1335 times)

adriedupleaf

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • August 2013
  • 12 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:40903650 STEAM_0:1:40903650
« August 13, 2013, 09:21:32 PM » #9223
So upon talking to many people from the community there are a couple of gems/Jewels that i think could make game play more fun and interesting.

+ Gem/Jewel Find%: We all like getting gems and jewels but finding them in your drops can be difficult because of fragments and everything else. So the Gems/Jewels add % find to aid in this.

+ Ammo: First off I would like to state this would be a flat # between 1-3. Second it would be a stat only rolled on mines. Some mines (Like Flash bangs) are inferior to others because their arm time is extremely long, and you only get 2.

+ Item Find%: This stat would increase the chance of getting a hat/body/aura.

Mine Ideas: How about the mines that dont have relics?

Slow Mine Relic: Its special thing is that when stepped on you cant jump for the duration. (Increased Gravity)

Drill Mine Relic: Gives + Ammo (1 ammo on maps like canal is nothing) and/or drills faster. (Should give move speed.)

Puppet Mine Relic: Gives - Ammo (By one) and acts like a flash bang when stepped on. (You can control multiple people at once.

Bleed Mine Relic: Take Slightly less damage for a longer time OR take Slightly more damage for a shorter time. (This should also include movement such as jumping, walking on a repulsion mine, Force Staff.)

Stun Mine Relic: The stun mine is currently very low on the list. A 1 sec stun is nothing compared to a slow or a mine the can kill. Ideas: Make the stun area of effect, like the flash bang, stunning multiple people at once.
Idea 2: Give the relic stun a longer stun time.
Idea 3: Give the Relic + ammo. Maybe 1-2 more.
Idea 4: Make the relic stun deal damage when stepped on, like the ricochet.

Maybe we could make a relic form of the force staff and winged boots as well! :D

Force Staff: Some stats on these would be great!

Winged boots: Some stats on these would be great too! Maybe some regen and health.

Lastly, there is no relic with + relic find. As this sounds as a strange stat to have on a relic some people like to stack relic find and this would assist them as well as add a stat relics don't have.

Thanks for reading and leave some feed back in the replies!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:21:13 AM by adriedupleaf »
x2