14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Ban Request [Pr0]DeaDMaN  (Read 5825 times)

Goobie

• November 2014
  • 24 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:65259080 STEAM_0:0:65259080
« March 28, 2015, 06:51:30 AM » #12906
Ok I am fine with your opinion, but the topic stays and who is putting x's on my name xD
x2
Life Is Like A Balloon, Make The Best Of It Until It Pops!

Goobie

• November 2014
  • 24 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:65259080 STEAM_0:0:65259080
« March 28, 2015, 06:55:47 AM » #12907
Not sure if i posted this twice but You can countinue your appeal, but for now this is my request and who keeps putting x's on my name? xD
x2
Life Is Like A Balloon, Make The Best Of It Until It Pops!

cosco24

• February 2014
  • 178 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:47533923 STEAM_0:1:47533923
« March 28, 2015, 08:48:16 PM » #12911
So I've been looking at some evidence from another player, as everyone seems to be disputing Goobie's evidence.  I was given this:

(The Clay Banana enters puzzle 1)
   DeaDMaN: Just go away clay.
   (Clay throws slams into the wall to progress)
   DeaDMaN: Clay leave, you're so stupid
   Clay: Why am I stupid?
   DeaDMan: because you blew up the wall
   Clay: but that's how you progress...
   DeaDMaN: You're such a retard.
   Clay: And why am I a retard?
   DeaDMaN: Because you're a retard.
   (Later)
   Clay: So I just copied down that conversation
   DeaDMaN: No one cares you little prick.
   Clay: I'm just keeping it in case I need it.
   DeaDMaN: Stop trying to threaten me, I recorded you too.

So deadman, I was wondering if you had evidence to dispute this?
x1

CrimsonGuardian

• November 2014
  • 83 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:71054528 STEAM_0:1:71054528
« March 28, 2015, 09:03:44 PM » #12912
i have been on when both have seen both trolling, but i have never seen deadman actually help. the most trolling goobie would do is mess with me(we are friends so i don't care, i do it back ;D) but can you both actually quit? is it really that bad? deadman you have 2 ban request and goobie, both of those request have been for you. neither of you are innocent.

Jeffrey I didn't even do anything and plus you are his friend defending him that's why you were disrepecting me earlier with him.
Didn't your friend just try to get him banned yesterday?

Where do I start. Let's see...

Goobie is a very rude person, and I believe that if anybody should get banned, it should be him. Every time he has been in the server the same time I have, he was either saying hurtful things to others or trolling on the puzzles.
I definitely declare [Pr0]DeaDMaN as innocent, and strongly believe that he deserves to stay on the server.
a lot of people consider you a dick krymmzon, and he doesn't troll the server at all(besides me)

yeah sit here and act all innocent for the admins what you said to them little 10 year olds? you forget about how many times you called them bitches? and A LOT of other things? grow up please, and take accountability for your actions, the reason why i was "disrespecting" you today was due to the way you were treating little kids,
2 wrongs don't make a right. you are only making this go on longer than it needs to be.

you guys are all acting immature. You are all being rude instead of attacking Goobie, what you should really do is state why you should not be banned. if you really want to ridicule someone on not acting grown up, you should grow up yourself(all of you) and deal with situations in the proper way.
x1
THE PERSON UNDER THIS IS AN IDIOT

DeadMan

• March 2015
  • 24 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:48326179 STEAM_0:0:48326179
« March 28, 2015, 09:43:02 PM » #12913
funny thing is i am on every night and i help a lot im on right not just me and a guy named irontop have been doing puzzles all day as for him trolling yeah he does it a lot when no one important is around, the reason why i was talking like that to clan is he cam in number 1 and started throwing my bombs in the wrong places so i left that puzzle and said fine he can do it himself i think its funny he only copy and pasted the highlights that make me look bad, i know i am not innocent i couldn't care the only reason goobie doesn't like me is because i treated him the same way he treated vvvmaster, as long as you don't mess with my puzzles i couldn't care but if you take my bombs that i placed down and throw then to the wrong side of the puzzle witch makes it take even longer its pointless. oh and i am guessing "theclaybanana" didn't mention how he made a crane puzzle take about 30 minutes longer just because he didn't want to get in the container so i could lift him to the exit of the puzzle that's the reason why i was so hard on him in your quotes TJEXPRESS is a witness to that one and i don't recall calling him a prick. and i do have fraps now running continuously so next time, i am sure there wont be a next time but i will record it because i do enjoy helping people with puzzles unless they ruin them like a lot do as in destroy our bridges, or take my bombs and blow up the wrong things.
x1
Late 2011 MacBook Pro
Mac OS X Lion
Bootcamp - Windows 7 Professional 32/64 Bit
2.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
750GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm
15-inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Mac Edition Video Card
Promise Pegasus 12TB (6x2TB) R6 RAID System

cosco24

• February 2014
  • 178 Posts
« March 28, 2015, 10:30:26 PM » #12915
Just a few things:

the reason why i was talking like that to clan is he cam in number 1 and started throwing my bombs in the wrong places so i left that puzzle and said fine he can do it himself

He wasn't throwing your bombs.  He threw down his own, and began helping with the puzzle.

i think its funny he only copy and pasted the highlights that make me look bad

From all of the conversations, none of it made you look good.  You were only being negative, and not at all helpful or kind.

i am guessing "theclaybanana" didn't mention how he made a crane puzzle take about 30 minutes longer just because he didn't want to get in the container so i could lift him to the exit of the puzzle that's the reason why i was so hard on him in your quotes

So you're blaming him for not being a part of the puzzle when earlier you didn't want him to help?

You may be wondering "Why does he know all of this?"  I am The Clay Banana.
x1

DeadMan

• March 2015
  • 24 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:48326179 STEAM_0:0:48326179
« March 28, 2015, 10:46:47 PM » #12916
Just a few things:

the reason why i was talking like that to clan is he cam in number 1 and started throwing my bombs in the wrong places so i left that puzzle and said fine he can do it himself
He wasn't throwing your bombs.  He threw down his own, and began helping with the puzzle.

from where i was standing i didn't see him or you throw down a single bomb.

i think its funny he only copy and pasted the highlights that make me look bad
From all of the conversations, none of it made you look good.  You were only being negative, and not at all helpful or kind.

and i am a very helpful person you are never around when me and others sit here for 4 hours straight doing puzzles without conflict, but hey do what you gotta do.

i am guessing "theclaybanana" didn't mention how he made a crane puzzle take about 30 minutes longer just because he didn't want to get in the container so i could lift him to the exit of the puzzle that's the reason why i was so hard on him in your quotes
So you're blaming him for not being a part of the puzzle when earlier you didn't want him to help?

You may be wondering "Why does he know all of this?"  I am The Clay Banana.

fyi the crane happened before the bomb seeing how i went from the bomb one on number 1 to building a bridge on 11 so at least get your story right and bann me  :)
x1
Late 2011 MacBook Pro
Mac OS X Lion
Bootcamp - Windows 7 Professional 32/64 Bit
2.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
750GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200 rpm
15-inch Hi-Res Antiglare Widescreen Display
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Mac Edition Video Card
Promise Pegasus 12TB (6x2TB) R6 RAID System

cosco24

• February 2014
  • 178 Posts
« March 28, 2015, 10:54:29 PM » #12918
You will be muted for 24 hours.  If your behavior continues to be an issue, it may be longer next time.
x1