14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Moronyard Tutorials + FAQ  (Read 2923 times)

Willdy

• September 2011
  • 2276 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:22970989 STEAM_0:0:22970989
« January 16, 2012, 10:02:31 AM » #529
"These already exist, why have you posted this?"
I noticed on the gamemode guide threads, they all had the same FAQ and thought this was silly as it would mean updating 3 posts each time. I also think it would be easier if all the generalised guides were in one place. nonSENSE, would it be possible for you to add a spoiler BB code? <3

Guides to include:
-- Shop Guide
-- Crafting Guide
-- Information on items
-- Emote Guide

FAQ - Questions and Answers
(Some related to the shop)

Question #1 - Can you tell me what I can use my cash on?
Answer #1 - Well, you can use your cash on buying items. Hats, attachments, auras and Special features. Simply type /shop to open the shop menu. This is the same accross all of the MY servers.

Question #2 - Help, some models are missing!
Answer #2 - Well, don't worry. If your missing some hat models or anything like that, simply type /resource to open the resource menu. If this doesn't help then you will need to make sure you have CSS and TF2. TF2 is very important for this gamemode.

Question #3 - How come, some people can wave, bow etc. ?
Answer #3 - You can simply type "act wave" in console to wave or type "act bow" to bow.

Question #4 - How can someone play in third person view?
Answer #4 - If you wish to play in third person, you can do so by typing /third. If you wish to revert you will need to type /first. It is also possible to execute commands (this includes switching your view) without typing commands. This can be done by going to the chat bar (pressing Y) and pressing the buttons at the bottom.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:05:28 AM by Willdy »