14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: [Spoilers] Map secrets  (Read 3381 times)

jetuser

• October 2014
  • 45 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:8042029 STEAM_0:0:8042029
« April 09, 2015, 02:01:07 AM » #12979
I didnt see anything like this around here so I wanted to get this started. A lot of the puzzle maps have various secrets or gags so I'm listing the ones we've found so far. If you know of others, let me know and I'll add it to the list

(I'm horrible at number -> map associations so this may take a bit to recollect everything)

Map 2:
  • There's a secret entrance to the left of the entryway of 7
  • The glowing panel in front of puzzle 7 can be opened with E and contains various props
  • There's a hidden button on the back of the right (facing front) console that activates a water pillar in puzzle 1

Map 10:
  • There's fishing on the back island, you can get to the island by inputting 80 on the code panel on the back of one of the boats
  • If you obtain a weapon from fishing you can use it to break the DST studios pillar to get a teleport to the skybox

Map 11:
  • There's fishing on the back island, you can get to the island by inputting 80 on the code panel in the small wood shed near the spawn
  • If you obtain a weapon from fishing you can use it to break the DST studios pillar to get a teleport to the skybox

Map 16:
  • There's a hidden button on the right overhead panel inside the black ship near the puzzle gates. This turns on the beams from the satellite dishes
  • There's a teleport to the left side of the shuttle that takes you to space

Map 17
  • There's a hidden teleport in the front of the fountain (between fountain and the weapon pick up) that takes you to jail.
  • [Unconfirmed] There's no way to get out of jail that is known as of yet without someone noclip-ing through the door to let you out.

x1