14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Am I not the only one...?  (Read 1737 times)

masterkev

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • January 2013
  • 35 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:28851405 STEAM_0:1:28851405
« November 10, 2013, 04:52:10 AM » #10406
Am I not the only one who is annoyed at the healing nerf?
The point of healing is to survive an upcoming damaging event (tipping platform, ricochet, etc.)
Now the healing is almost pointless since it heals you after you are safe from things that damage you.
Not to mention it's not fair in the reverse set.

- All sets are built with at least 2 relics.

A Speed set :
- Fast
- Low Max HP
- Health Reduction (minimal)

A Healing set :
- Slow
- Max HP Increase (medium-high)
- Health Regeneration (Fast, but slow)
( Nerf ) + 10 Second Damage-controlled Time

But now with the nerf, the healing set now has to wait 10 seconds for it to heal the player (If they have taken even falling damage)...
I'm not the only one who sees this annoying?
Being that the smash server is fast paced, and blocks will make you move every 10 seconds or so - The speed debuffs on all relics (pertaining to healing) should be removed, or this nerf needs to be re-worked, cause it makes hp-regen look as pointless of a magic-stat as painted chance... :c
(No offence, sagebrush x3)

nonSENSE

• September 2011
  • 1365 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:11953676 STEAM_0:0:11953676
« November 10, 2013, 01:35:08 PM » #10414
There's 2 things that have happened since the last patch:

- The introduction of resistances clashes a lot with health regeneration; having a lot of bonus regeneration per second completely negates amplified damage you would potentially take from negative resistances.

- New items and mines are designed to slow the player down; force staff reduces base movespeed by 15%, slow mines now come with 6 ammo, inferno mine's debuff reduces movement speed by 10%, etc.

What I am trying to say is that maybe you need to start going for different mines / weapons or item combinations. Slow mines and healing mines are highly underrated at this point.