14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: How to play & FAQ  (Read 4902 times)

Persious

• September 2011
  • 139 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:22507700 STEAM_0:1:22507700
« September 19, 2011, 09:17:11 PM » #61
Slope - By Stebbzor

Description of the gamemode:

Slope is pretty much "King of the Hill". You'll have to run and avoid props falling down towards you. There isn't much to say, but it's a realy simple, but great gamemode.

(Props falling down against a guy)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41[/ATTACH]

Other picture(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42[/ATTACH]  [ATTACH=CONFIG]43[/ATTACH]  [ATTACH=CONFIG]44[/ATTACH]  [ATTACH=CONFIG]45[/ATTACH]

FAQ - Questions and Answers
(Some related to the shop)

Question #1 - How do I get cash?
Answer #1 - You gain cash, by running up the hill. The more progress you get, the more cash you get.

Question #2 - Can you tell me what I can use my cash on?
Answer #2 - Well, you can use your cash on buying items. Hats, attachments, auras and Special features. Simply type /shop to open the shop menu.

Question #3 - Help, some models are missing!
Answer #3 - Well, don't worry. If your missing some hat models or anything like that, simply type /resource to open the resource menu.

Question #4 - How come, some people can wave, bow etc. ?
Answer #4 - You can simply type "act wave" in console to wave or type "act bow" to bow.

Question #5 - How can someone play in third person view?
Answer #5 - Well, there are some small tips, just under your cash bar, where it shows multiple tips.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH] (CLICK THIS)

If there is something missing, please let me know. And your always welcome to ask me more questions.

READ: BARE WITH ME, FOR MY GRAMMAR. I'M TRYING MY BEST, BUT ENGLISH ISN'T MY MAIN LANGUAGE.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:21:02 PM by Persious »