14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: An Idle Game - Just like MoronYard  (Read 3750 times)

masterkev

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • January 2013
  • 35 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:28851405 STEAM_0:1:28851405
« November 19, 2013, 12:07:37 PM » #10492
So, as the title says - I have found an Idle game that Resembles MoronYard in the following topics:
- Sockets and Magic (Gems too)
- Random Items, Names generated based off stats
- Updates slowly (:P)
- Helmets and Bodies

If you do not know what an Idle game is - I will, myself, put a brief description in my own words below - what it means.
*clears throat*
An 'Idle' game is NOT a game based off "http://www.idle-games.com/"
Even though they took the game "type", an idle game is not based off that company.
An Idle game is a game you (you guessed it~) idle on. A game where little to no attention is put into the game after a certain point, due to everything going automatically. The most common-known idle game is "Cookie Clicker", which I have never played - but I have learned from a member in this community that it is a very addictive game, updates normally, and has a huge support "fan-base" (If I can call it that...) supporting the development of new patches.
After the first few minutes (or an hour, or 2 hours - depending on the speed of the Idle game) You will find yourself leaving this game on, playing in the background of whatever you do - only to check in on it every now-and-then.
For the past 2 days, I've been playing (and idling) on http://goldenminer.org/
This is an idle game where you start off as a lowly miner, with levels and whatnot. You have a magic chance that helps you find potions, armor, scrolls, and gems.
Do spend your skill points wisely, they are somewhat permanent (unless you find a scroll called the "Amnesia" scroll, then you can reset. I have only found ONE of those in 36 levels, and It takes about 2 days to level 36. (To be precise - 32:32:13 (32 Hours, 32 Minutes, 13 Seconds) To be level 36 with 70% Exp or so)

Have fun idling on this game, while you idle on MoronYard.

- Masterkev

P.s. "Yo Dawg, I heard you like Idling. So I gave you an Idle game, so you can Idle for items, while you Idle for items." .,.

Waabbit

• April 2013
  • 147 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:41453322 STEAM_0:1:41453322
« November 28, 2013, 03:57:07 AM » #10522
Yayyy idling! Helps me let out all of my passive-aggressiveness. #Swag