14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Steam Group Page  (Read 5557 times)

Willdy

• September 2011
  • 2276 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:22970989 STEAM_0:0:22970989
« March 01, 2012, 12:09:07 PM » #1169
On the steam group for Moronyard, it says there is only two servers. This is outdated and I think adding Dodgeball to the group would look better. To save you time I have dug out a description of the game but feel free to edit it.

This gamemode consists of two teams with the main objective of eliminating the rival team. Each team member will be given an airblaster to push rockets. Your reaction time will be tested as you will need to shoot back any approaching rockets to avoid being hurt. The last team left alive will be the winner.

It begins with all players being split into 2 teams, each team has their own area. After a short period of time the round starts and a rocket is fired from each of the teams areas. The rocket fired is aimed at one of the players on the enemy team, for example the rocket fired from the blue area is targetted at a player on the red team.

When the rocket approches you/other members of your team you should right click with the blaster to airblast the rocket towards the other team. Each blast will increase the speed of the rocket and in the end, someone will not have a quick enough reaction time to airblast the rocket. When this happens it will impact the player and explode, once you die you will have to wait for the next round

Jequito

• October 2011
  • 124 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:20030563 STEAM_0:0:20030563
« March 01, 2012, 07:32:45 PM » #1180
Yea I relised this a while ago but I thought it was on purpose since dodgeball is still indev and is the newest game mode.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 09:57:34 PM by Jequito »
Since i do not play GMod anymore I have donated my items to Master Mark's museum. Please feel free to check it out here.

I will try to visit this server every now and then but thanks for all the fun you guys have brought me :)

-Jequito