14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Apologize for making a bot?  (Read 1424 times)

masterkev

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • January 2013
  • 35 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:28851405 STEAM_0:1:28851405
« March 24, 2013, 10:48:06 PM » #7760
I apologize for making a bot for the usage of receiving tokens. Honestly, I have thought of the consequences - but it is not listed in the rules word-for-word, so, why not give-it-a-shot huh?

Only having 4 hours per day now instead of 9 due to moving issues in school and problems elsewhere, i at least wanted to keep my usual token gain that i always have for the server. If it means I have to lose tokens for something appearing in my life and ruining my time without permission - then so be it, but i'd like my spring break back -~- ...

So can i have my spring break back with my ban lifted off a few days?... Maybe today? :c
x1

nonSENSE

• September 2011
  • 1365 Posts
    • STEAM_0:0:11953676 STEAM_0:0:11953676
« March 24, 2013, 11:00:42 PM » #7761
I apologize for making a bot for the usage of receiving tokens. Honestly, I have thought of the consequences - but it is not listed in the rules word-for-word, so, why not give-it-a-shot huh?

If farming tokens was allowed, there wouldn't be any anti-afk measures in-place. Seeing as you didn't simply idle in-game but used a bot, you knew that those anti-farming protections were active.

Only having 4 hours per day now instead of 9 due to moving issues in school and problems elsewhere, i at least wanted to keep my usual token gain that i always have for the server. If it means I have to lose tokens for something appearing in my life and ruining my time without permission - then so be it, but i'd like my spring break back -~- ...

Shit happens; I have had to sacrifice a lot since last November but that's just the way it is.

I will remove your ban but will substract 250 tokens from your total count.