last played on Mar 27
762 hrs on record
last played on Mar 25
175 hrs on record
last played on Mar 23
Professor Iks Apr 26, 2021 @ 5:39am 
bender
Fungus Friend Oct 25, 2020 @ 12:36am 
I saw Gunsniper a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, Oh, like you’re doing now? I was taken aback, and all I could say was Huh? but he kept cutting me off and going huh? huh? huh? and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like Sir, you need to pay for those first. At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she started scanning one bar multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually to prevent any electrical infetterence
KMTrolla Jun 27, 2020 @ 4:46am 
My einen kleinen slave
Fungus Friend Apr 19, 2018 @ 3:17pm 
⚠️💦ATTENTION‼️⚠️good👍🏾👏🏾SIR 💣I must😤 request🗣💅🏾that👀 YOU would💯👅HALT✋🏾😱playing 🇰🇵AROUND 😠🤖with 😂the 🤣concurrent 🔌🔋STATE 🔥💯of AFFAIRS😩👌🏾and 💸💵proceed👊🏾 to ✅present😍😜me🙏🏾with⁉️that🔫👅⏳💣💸🤣💵😜💎👌🏾✅😍👊🏾👅💪🏿🗣🖐🏿🤙🇰🇵🅱️🔋🖕🏿👆🏿✋🏾🔥❌💯🖐🏿😩⏳💦🙏🏾👆🏿🙌🏿🔌😤😂🔫☺️😞😗😰✌🏿✋🏾👍🏾👈🏿🤙 ZZZZZZUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Fungus Friend Apr 19, 2018 @ 3:15pm 
Dawg. If a Canadian geeses ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on up to me and bit my ♥♥♥♥... I am, with every ounce of strength my 190-pound-self can muster, attempting to rip the head from every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Canadian geeses I can get my angry ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ fingers on. I'm going to use the carcass of the first two geeses as blunt force weapons to beat other geeses to death with. ♥♥♥♥ them and their federal protection. There's going to be an egg-stomping, wing-tearing, head-popping, neck-spinning, chest-kicking Canadian goose holocaust the likes of which have never before been dreamt. I might get a degree in bioengineering and breed a brand new bacteria of goose bringing destruction. I'll be the mother ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ harbinger of cheap goose down everything. ♥♥♥♥ that.
fs Dec 24, 2017 @ 8:32am 
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
ℳerry ℭhristmas & A ℋappy 2017
………………...…☼☼.………
……………… …*•○♥○•*………
……………… .*♥♫♀♂♫♥*’………
………..……*♥•♦►♫◄••♥* ………
……………*♥☺▬♥☺♥▬☺♥* ………
………….*♥•♥▬#♠ ♥#▬♥•*♥*………
…………*♥♫♥♥▬♫♥ ♥♫▬♥*♫* ………
………*♥☺♥☺♥♫*♣♥♫♥☺♥☺ ♥*………
…….*♥♣♫♥♣♥☺♥♫♥☺♥� �♫♣♥*………