Ψ Matt ⇔ ニャオニクス
Matt   Kentucky, United States

Don't add me to trade. I will block you instantly.
Favorite Game
Artwork Showcase
Screenshot Showcase
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Recent Activity
43 hrs on record
Currently In-Game
277 hrs on record
last played on Mar 28
40 hrs on record
last played on Mar 26
DJ Blenders Jul 16, 2023 @ 6:56pm 
+rep kins twilight sparkle
Az Mar 28, 2023 @ 7:42am 
erm... scrumptold tales lie beyond
Shaymoo Sep 1, 2022 @ 8:20pm 
g video games haha! I don't know why its a Shay thing honestly. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid I really like your profile picture so
Beezysaur Jun 28, 2022 @ 9:13pm 
Your profile looked based so i had to add you :Hajime_DGR:
Shaymoo Apr 30, 2022 @ 10:42pm 
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture ((I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see Matt playing video games haha! I don't know why its a Shay thing honestly. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid I really like your profile picture sorry was that too fart? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Discord we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx
Shaymoo Apr 30, 2022 @ 10:08pm 
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).