last played on Mar 16
5.9 hrs on record
last played on Dec 17, 2023
175 hrs on record
last played on Nov 30, 2023
GoblinActual Sep 26, 2022 @ 5:08pm 
+1 for hairy ♥♥♥♥
gurple puy Feb 10, 2020 @ 4:53pm 
hello! sorry for scare, but just notice profile on the Steam Community. you know how hard it are to find girl who play video game nowadays??? well, Im glad I stumble apon this little prof cause i gotta say... ur prety cute!! ^ ((sorry for scare, no trouble) well... I was wondering if u wanted to play tf2 with me (Im a plat sniper, so I can carry my little princes if need. =-}) CUZ i really want someone to pub wit me.. hey hey, maybe i could get you unusual as little gift. you like Buring? Me too, me too. anyways any, do you maybe have Skype? (no scare. no scare, I just like meating eye to eye.) if we have skype, i think we could have some good buddy communication. :)) ( i can even turn down my dubstep music in the background if you want...) add me if you want please, I jsit need friend maybe even girlfriend, to play video with.m I can be the perfect guy for you, trust!! ill buy whatever, do whatever, okay?? jsit pick up phone and CALL. :)
dotcrawl. Aug 18, 2018 @ 4:13pm 
This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified♥♥♥♥♥♥♥privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian
dotcrawl. Aug 16, 2018 @ 5:26pm 
ur gay
ScorchWell Aug 16, 2018 @ 5:25pm 
ur gay
Dotcrawl Feb 16, 2018 @ 7:36am 
ur gay