Purple Energy Brown Bomber
Green Energy Heavy Duty Rag
Purple Energy Noble
Searing Plasma Slope Scopers
P. Fetti Industrializer
Vivid Plasma Conquistador
Haunted Ghosts Marauder
Sunbeams Guad

*DEAD* biO : hacker lol pvp xd jk ur bad lmao lmao you suck at unboxing u havent unboxed unusuals on tf2 chief lmao lmao lmao
Currently Offline
Screenshot Showcase
The King
Recent Activity
0.8 hrs on record
last played on Apr 14
3.6 hrs on record
last played on Apr 3
75 hrs on record
last played on Mar 24
Grichka Bogdanoff Oct 14, 2023 @ 10:21am 
This guy kept asking for my 2fa codes so he could "verify" my candy apple nova before the trade. Sorry scammer, not today:steamthumbsdown:
Dimitri Escoffier Apr 7, 2023 @ 11:59pm 
So i just had an intresting convo with russel basically sucking my ♥♥♥♥ to stop harrassing kiwiroo, so no, i wont stop russ, if you want you can still suck my ♥♥♥♥, but i'd like you to not suck my ♥♥♥♥ any longer, my ♥♥♥♥ is getting all shrivled up because of dumpy and russ sucking my ♥♥♥♥ so much, so please dont suck my ♥♥♥♥ so much, kthxbia
Kyra Oct 14, 2022 @ 3:29pm 
EDIT: I couldn't help but notice you haven't sent your message yet. There's no need to be nervous! I promise I don't bite, haha

EDIT 2: In case you couldn't find it, you can click the little chat button from my profile and we can get talking ASAP. Not that I don't think you could find it, but just in case hahah

EDIT 3: look I don't understand why you're not even talking to me, is it something I said?

EDIT 4: I knew you were always a ♥♥♥♥♥, but I thought I was wrong. I thought you weren't like all the other girls out there but maybe I was too quick to judge

EDIT 5: don't ever contact me again ♥♥♥♥♥

EDIT 6: hey are you there?

EDIT 7: send feet pics
I've always wanted the chance to talk to a gorgeous lady--and I'm pretty sure you've got to be gorgeous based on the position of your text in the picture--so feel free to shoot me a message, any time at all! You don't have to be shy about it, because you're beautiful anyways (that's juyst a preview of all the compliments I have in store for our chat). Looking forwards to speaking with you soon, princess!
Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice.... are you a "girl"?? A "female?" A "member of the finer sex?" Not that it matters too much, but it's just so rare to see a girl around here! I don't mind, no--quite to the contrary! It's so refreshing to see a girl online, to the point where I'm always telling all my friends "I really wish girls were better represented on the internet." And here you are! I don't mean to push or anything, but if you wanted to DM me about anything at all, I'd love to pick your brain and learn all there is to know about you. I'm sure you're an incredibly interesting girl--though I see you as just a person, really--and I think we could have lots to teach each other.
Dimitri Escoffier Sep 18, 2022 @ 1:35pm 
Why are you being so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ rude??? Are you a gamer or not??? Do you want to play or not?? Your bio said you are a gamer?? Are you or are you not a gamer girl??? I just dont understand why you're being so rude to me I just offered to help you and added you and you're trying to be "funny" with your gifs