14712 Posts in 2613 Topics - by 7960 Members - Latest Member: Sumthanbuub

Author Topic: Help - Creating a slope map!  (Read 2981 times)

MonkeyJew

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • March 2012
  • 1 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:14389532 STEAM_0:1:14389532
« March 25, 2012, 07:03:44 PM » #1947
Ive tryed testing the map but it says a problem has been found and asks me if i want to continue if i press yes it says it wasnt able to find the map, heres the compile log:

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\slope_dev.vmf"

* Could not execute the command:
   "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe" -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\slope_dev.vmf"
* Windows gave the error message:
   "Access is denied."

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\slope_dev"

vvis launcher error: can't load vvis_dll.dll
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\counter-strike source\cstrike" "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\slope_dev"

vrad_launcher error: can't load vrad_dll.dll
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\user\sourcesdk_content\cstrike\mapsrc\slope_dev.bsp" "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\user\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps\slope_dev.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

ive tryed saving the map somewhere else like desktop and renaming it from slope_dev to slopedev
please help
  -MonkeyJew

Jaythorpe

• This user has no personal avatar.
  • March 2012
  • 176 Posts
    • STEAM_0:1:16042495 STEAM_0:1:16042495
« March 26, 2012, 02:32:41 PM » #1952
Well i gave you some suggestion but they didn't work
Ive asked a lot of friends who use source sdk they have no clue
So all i can suggest is to reinstall source sdk